Back to School Time
Below are the supply lists for all grade levels in Wadsworth Elementary School:
The state's tax-free weekend begins Friday, Aug. 3, and runs through Sunday, Aug. 5
According to news reports: No Florida sales tax will be collected on clothing, certain accessories, shoes and other items selling for $60 or less, or certain school supplies that cost less than $15. Watches, umbrellas and jewelry are not included.
Here are some more details:
The term school supplies includes:
- cellophane tape
- composition books
- computer disks
- construction paper
- legal pads
- lunch boxes
- notebook filler paper
- poster board
- poster paper
This sales tax holiday does not apply to:
- Any item of clothing selling for more than $60
- Any school supply item selling for more than $15
- Books that are not otherwise exempt
- Rentals or leases of any eligible items
- Repairs or alterations of any eligible items
- Sales of any eligible items in a theme park, entertainment complex, public lodging establishment, or airport.
- Computers are not on the list of tax-free items this years.